The November tour of South America by the City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Nic Raine and expertly organised by Josef Pokluda and Renata Vilimova was a great success but not without its drama….especially when the orchestra reached Sau Paulo minus cellos, trombones and tuba! The highlight was of course 2 open-air concerts infront of 20,000 people in Santiago with special guest artist Itzhak Perlman. The daunting task of supervising the PA sound was left to James Fitzpatrick ….who took a few days out of his vacation to “lend a hand”!
- The World Premiere Recordings of the Complete Scores from Two Classic Hammer Films of the 1950s on One Compact Disc
- DRACULA / THE CURSE OF FRANKENSTEIN – JAMES BERNARD
- The Classic Film Music Event of the Year….so far! World Premiere Recording of the Complete Score to THE VIKINGS
- The Vikings – MARIO NASCIMBENE
- New Release of An Enchanting Televisio Score